Quick! Run to the EVENT below and click that “GOING” button so that you can enter and so you won’t miss a thing!
Hurry…and the read the rules and go enter on the EVENT page. Just click that link! You could win one or all 3 $25 gift cards from Jo Ann’s
READ THESE PLEASE!
1. FIRST, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! Please make sure your name is at the beginning of the post.
2. You can enter as many ponchos as you would like, but please keep all pictures pertaining to each poncho on one post, and please remember to post your name first. Entries after 11:59 p.m. EST March 23 will not be accepted.
3. Tell us about your poncho. For example Why you made the poncho, who you made it for, what inspired you? Did you change the neckline or edging? Did you tweak the pattern a little bit?
4. The designer judges will have three votes. They will vote independent of the other judges. They will secretly submit their vote in the three categories to me. I will post the winner on my website. www.krissysoverthemountaincrochet.com
5. In the event a tie breaker is needed, it will happen in the FB group on 3/29/19 ending at 11:59 p.m. EST https://www.facebook.com/groups/772731032869705/
6.Winner’s will be announced 3/30/19 on my website https://krissysoverthemountaincrochet.com/
(Lord willing there are not weather issues that disables my internet.)
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
8. No purchase was or is necessary to enter this contest.
9. You the winner are responsible for the value of the gift card. Krissy’s Over The Mountain Crochet is not responsible for any currency exchange rates that may occur. The gift cards are in U. S. currency. I will mail your gift card through USPS.
10. By entering this competition you give Krissy’s Over The Mountain Crochet the consent to use any information or media provided by you, for promotion purposes only, not to extend a week beyond the competition.
I am so excited to be hosting the first “Crochet Runway” here at Krissys Over The Mountain Crochet! You enter by showing us a picture or picture’s of your Over Brook Poncho, and you could win one, two or even all three $25 gift card’s from Jo Ann’s! You can enter as many times as you would like. What a fun way to end the”Over Brook CAL“.
You can use the free pattern that is posted in segments here on this website or purchase the patterns in an ebook on sale. USE CODE: Over Brook
You can also purchase them separately for 3.00 USE CODE: 3Ponchos
So we need Y-O-U…yes YOU, to enter this contest! It’s so easy to enter, and what have you got to lose? Not a thing! Learn all the details on how to enter at Krissy’s Over The Mountain Crochet and Craft group. It’s not hard, it’s easy! All of the instructions are pinned at the top of the page.
Remember you can win one, two or all three 25 dollar Jo Ann’s Gift card. You must use the “Over Brook Poncho” crochet pattern. You can add your own spin to the design, as that will show innovation and increase your chances to win more than one gift card.
Here are the Categories to keep in mind when making your poncho:
1. “Best Use of Color”
2. “Best Edging” this includes the neckline as well as the bottom edging, but doesn’t have to be both. It can be one or the other. Think outside the box, stretch your wings…you can add extra or totally change it up!
3. “Most Innovative” How unique is your design. Did you introduce new ideas to your poncho? Was your inspiration for the reason you changed things up, color placement, or the edging original in idea or execution.
Let me introduce you to the Judges! Make sure to visit the websites of our judges and show them some love!
Our first judge is Christine Naugle of Sweet Potato Three. She is such a lovely lady inside and out. I must say that her designs and patterns are top notch. She is the sponsor of the yearly Cancer Challenge, where many hats are made and donated to Cancer patients.
Tanya Bush is the owner of Nana’s Crafty Home. She has a beautiful Easter CAL happening on her website. You need to go see those afghan squares. They are so beautiful!
Kirsten Holloway is such a beautiful person, and her designs are beautiful as well. Kirsten Holloway Designs have a vintage Victorian feel and make me sigh with happiness when I look at her designs.
I am so pleased to have Arunima of Knitter Knotter join us as a judge on Crochet Runway. You really need to take a look at her “I Love You So Much” Wrap! It’s beautiful!
The next designer judge is Rachy Newin. Her designs are spectacular. Her wraps are so detailed and she uses artisan yarns for so many of her designs. Just lovely.
Tasha Reynolds is our next judge and her website Star Dust Gold Crochet is wonderful. Full of sparkle and exciting ideas!
Natalia Johnson is our next judge and you have got to visit her Ravelry Store. Her designs are lovely…just lovely!
Audrey Friesen is our next designer and I am a fan. If you haven’t met her yet, make sure to visit her Ravelry Shop! Her designs are timeless!
Our last designer is Novella Bobo. She has the prettiest swimsuit cover-up in her Ravelry Shop. You seriously need to go check it out!
I hope you will join us for this wonderful event! Leave me a note and let me know if you would like to see more events like “Crochet Runway”, and I hope you will join us and enjoy the contest!
Yours in Christ,