Take the Challenge! This pattern is free for Sweet Potato 3’s Annual Cancer Challenge!
My color is yellow which stands for Sarcoma or Bone Cancer. It is a very painful form of cancer and it touches so many either from spreading of other forms of cancer or just an initial diagnosis of Sarcoma. I am praying for a cure, won’t you join me?
Just a single cable in hopes of finding a single cure for cancer.
You can find the pattern Here! Please remember a free download is a pledge to make a hat!
Use Code: CC2019
Please use #CrochetCancerChallenge when posting on Social Media.
Don’t forget the code is: CC2019 You can find the pattern Here! Please remember a free download is a pledge to make a hat!
More links about the Cancer Challenge are below:
- Cancer Challenge Introduction, what is it, click HERE.
- What type of hat should I make, what sizes and where should I get the patterns, click HERE
- What type of yarn is recommended for the hats, click HERE
- Where should I donate my hats, click HERE
- A fun “start early” project you can add to your hats, click HERE
- Challenge others to join and more fun information, click HERE
If you would like to stay up to date on what is happening on my side of the mountain, please visit and join my FB group
I do have an ETSY shop right here!
You can find my other designs at my RAVELRY Shop
I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest.